Chicken Stir Fry



Hello everyone. I have been gone for quite some time. A lot has happened since the last time I have posted. I really was hoping that I was going to post more often. I got a job, my child is growing so fast and finally I got inspired once again to start blogging again. I have been wanting to post something for a while, but with such a busy schedule I really do want to take some time out and share this great recipe. With my busy schedule I decided to make a list of food I'm making for the week and this recipe was on my list. Boy was I excited for dinner that day! :) 
This recipe is so easy to make. It's very tasty and only takes about 30 minutes to put together. If you would like to try this recipe please continue. 
Thank you.


Ingredients:
1 lb spaghetti noodles
1 chicken breast chopped
1/2 lb broccoli (bite size)
1 hand full of green beans (trim the ends and slice in half)
1 carrot sliced
1 bell pepper sliced
3 mushrooms sliced
salt and pepper to taste (about a pinch of salt)
1/2 tsp of chilli powder
1/2 tsp of seasoning salt
1/2 tsp of onion powder



     

Sauce:
2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
3 tbsp of orange sauce
3 tbsp sweet and sour sauce
1 large garlic clove minced
3 tbsp of water


Place a pot of water on high heat and bring to a rolling boil. As soon as the water boils, add about 1 tsp of salt and mix the water. Place the pasta in the pot with the water and lower the heat to medium. Let the pasta cook for about 10 minutes, or until pasta is ready.

In a separate pan, turn the heat to high until it heats up. Pour about 1 tbsp of olive oil and add the chicken. Lower the heat to medium-high and let cook for about 10 minutes. Make sure to mix in between the time. The chicken will be golden brown when ready. Take the chicken and place in a bowl while cooking the veggies.


In the same pan that the chicken was cooked in, add the carrots and cook until they get some color. Next, add the bell peppers, followed by the greens beans, then the mushrooms, and finally the broccoli. 


Making the sauce:
In a measuring cup add the garlic, the soy sauce,orange sauce, sweat and sour sauce, and the water give it a good mix and it ready to go. 


When the vegetables are done, add the sauce to the veggies and give it a good mix.


When the pasta is done, drain the water, add the vegetable mix, and give it a good stir.



It's ready to eat! I hope you liked this recipe. Thanks to everyone who has gotten down this far to read this. If you enjoyed this recipe please leave any comments down below and let me know what you think. I hope you enjoyed this recipe as much as I did.
Enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts